Due to continued concerns about COVID-19, we have extended the return window to 1 July 2020 for all purchases made between 1 January 2020 and 30 April 2020.
We want you to love what you ordered, but if something isn't right, let us know.
You can return unwashed and Unworn Products bought in the UK on this Website by mail within 30 days of your order date. Defective items can be returned at any time. For details of how to return by mail, click here.
Certain Products are available exclusively online through the Website. These Products may be subject to different return or exchange policies, which shall be indicated where applicable.
Except if exercising your right to cancel, shipping and handling charges paid on your original shipment are not refundable when you use our easy returns by mail.
All swimwear and jewellery must have any hygiene seals intact to be eligible for return or exchange.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Returns of Store Purchased Products
We are committed to providing the highest level of customer care and engagement and we hope that our loyal store customers will continue to shop with us online at bananarepublic.co.uk.
If you experience a problem with your store purchase, email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will contact you to provide support.
Returns by Mail
Returns are free for UK customers: just use the pre-paid Royal Mail or Collect + shipping label included in your package. If using another shipping method at your own expense, please be sure to send to the following address:
Gap Europe Limited
Castle Mound Way
Follow the below instructions to package your return and mail it back to us:
- Detach the top customer portion of the invoice for your records.
- Circle the item(s) that you are returning and note the quantity and return reason(s) for each item on your invoice.
- Pack and seal your return securely, in the original packaging, and include the completed invoice.
- Affix your return shipping label to the packaging. Make sure no other tracking labels are shown.
- If using one of the prepaid shipping labels provided, take the package to either your nearest Royal Mail or Collect + drop off location. (You can find your nearest Collect+ store by texting COLLECT and your postcode (e.g. COLLECT NG23 5HD) to 84555 or at www.collectplus.co.uk/).