We want you to love what you ordered, but if something isn't right, let us know.
You can return unwashed and unworn Products bought in the UK on this Website by mail or to any UK Gap store location (excluding concessions and Gap Outlet or BR Factory Store locations in the UK) with valid identification. Purchases made between 1st November 2020 and 24th December 2020 can be returned between 26th December 2020 and 7th February 2021 for a refund, exchange or credit for the full value paid on the Receipt/Gift Receipt. Defective items can be returned at any time. For details of how to return by mail, click here.
Certain Products are available exclusively online through the Website. These Products may be subject to different return or exchange policies, which shall be indicated where applicable.
Except if exercising your right to cancel, shipping and handling charges paid on your original shipment are not refundable when you use our easy returns by mail or store.
All swimwear and jewellery must have any hygiene seals intact to be eligible for return or exchange.
This does not affect your statutory rights.
Returns to Stores
Returns to stores are only available for Products purchased in the UK. All returns for shipments to countries outside the UK must be returned by mail. For details on how to return by mail, click here.
You must return items eligible for store returns to the appropriate brand's store (i.e. Gap products must be returned to the Gap stores) excluding concessions, Gap Outlet and BR Factory stores in the UK. Please provide your online invoice as proof of purchase and you will be entitled to a merchandise exchange, merchandise certificate or a full return based on the original form of payment. Without proof of purchase and order date, you can return items for a merchandise exchange or a merchandise certificate only based on the selling price on the date of return.
Returns by Mail
Returns are free for UK customers: just use the pre-paid Royal Mail or Collect + shipping label included in your package. If using another shipping method at your own expense, please be sure to send to the following address:
Gap Europe Limited
Castle Mound Way
Follow the below instructions to package your return and mail it back to us:
- Detach the top customer portion of the invoice for your records.
- Circle the item(s) that you are returning and note the quantity and return reason(s) for each item on your invoice.
- Pack and seal your return securely, in the original packaging, and include the completed invoice.
- Affix your return shipping label to the packaging. Make sure no other tracking labels are shown.
- If using one of the prepaid shipping labels provided, take the package to either your nearest Royal Mail or Collect + drop off location. (You can find your nearest Collect+ store by texting COLLECT and your postcode (e.g. COLLECT NG23 5HD) to 84555 or at www.collectplus.yodel.co.uk).